Get in touch
If you have a legal issue you need help with email or call 01515412040 or 02038462862
- The content of this site is only for guidance purposes and does not constitute legal advice or express advice from us to you. We endeavour to ensure that the information contained within this site is accurate and up to date, however no warranty, express or implied is given as to its accuracy and we do not accept any liability for error or omissions.
- We shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind arising from the use of or inability to use the site or any material contained in it.
- If you are taking any legal action, you must take legal advice by contacting us directly to discuss your particular circumstance and to obtain advice as to how to proceed.
- This site and its content are protected by copyright. We allow the down loading and temporary storage or printing of extracts, articles and press releases from this site but for personal use only.
- Any material used by a third party should give accreditation to this site. No part of this site maybe incorporated into any other website, commercial document or material sold or made available for profit, without our prior written consent.
- We use the information held by us to provide an efficient and effective service, and to monitor the use of our website. We may use information collected from you to notify you of our services and of any changes in the law and of any areas of the law which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive any emails from us then please notify us on email@example.com.
- Access to the site maybe suspended temporarily without notice.
- The website may contain links to third party websites which are not our own and operated by third parties. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on such sites which we have links. Such links to third party websites are for your information and convenience only. We do not accept any loss or liability for damage or loss caused by such links.
- Cookies are small text files placed on your computer while you are visiting a website. Cookies help to make websites work. They provide information about how users interact with our site. They tell us your approximate location and whether you are a new or returning visitor.
- This site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Google Analytics sets 4 cookies in order to evaluate your use of the site and compile reports for us on activity on the site. It tells us what pages you visit and whether you are a returning user but doesn’t tell us who you are.
- We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site. We do this to make sure it’s meeting its users’ needs and to understand how we could do it better.
- Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
The following cookies are set by Google Analytics:
- These cookies are used to store information, such as the time of your visit, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page for example if you came from the Law Society site. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information but do use your computers IP address to tell us where you are located. We can see then whether we are receiving local visitors or visitors outside our area.
- Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome