Liverpool Solicitors Carruthers Law can assist with a claim against an architect. If your architect has not provided his service at a standard it would usually be expected of a reasonably competent architect you maybe able to bring a claim.
Your claim will follow The Pre Action Protocol for Construction and Engineering Disputes prior to the issue of proceedings.
Examples of such claims against an Architect would be:
- If you have been provided incorrect advice;
- Prepared for you inadequate plans or project preparation;
- Failed to oversee the project properly;
- Failed to keep the project within budget;
- Failed to specify material correctly;
Why not call us today or complete our simple enquiry form.
Below are recent cases and helpful articles.