Liverpool Solicitors Carruthers Law act as solicitor agents offering a full court agency service to firms outside the local area.
We specialise in conducting civil hearings as court agents on behalf of other firms of solicitors.
We will attend courts in the North West including Birkenhead, Liverpool, St Helens, Wigan, Southport, Manchester, Lancashire and Cheshire.
We will deal with:
- Mortgage repossession hearings;
- Applications to suspend wanted possession;
- Mortgage shortfall claims;
- Insolvency including bankruptcy and winding up proceedings;
- Return of goods;
- Charging Order applications;
- Garnishee and attachment of earnings;
- Allocation and Listing Hearings;
- Case management hearings;
- Small Claims hearings;
- Appeals before the Circuit Judge.
We are able to deal with your applications at short notice. We will report back to you with a note as to the hearing on the day the hearing takes place. We will also telephone you on conclusion of the hearing to confirm the result of the application.
In the event that you find yourself without cover at short notice we are able to speak to you and deal with your application and take your instructions after office hours.
We will happily provide you with a fixed fee for longer hearings upon details of the application.
Call us or email us on our simple enquiry form.